- Replace every 2 – 3 months for home use.
- Clean with bar soap after each use, can be machine washed, but do not use fabric softeners or bleach.
- Reduce and reuse – when you have replaced your Smitten – use the old one for other purposes, for example – use for ingrown hairs on the body, and cleaning around the house.
- Delivery fee will be automatically calculated at checkout depending on location. Main cities will be between R60 – R100.
- Orders will be sent out weekly, and may take up to 10 – 12 working days after payment has been received.
- If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, please send an email to email@example.com or fill out the form here within 7 days of your order, and we will fully refund your purchase at our discretion. Return courier fees will be deducted from refund amount.
Besides our online store, Smittens are available at selected salons, health stores and pharmacies nationwide. Please contact us here to locate your nearest stockist.
- At Smittens our focus is on the quality of fabric we offer, rather than a range of colours.
– Smitt for men is white
– Smitty for baby is charcoal
– Smittens for ladies are light pink
- The reason we have kept the ladies mitten a light colour is so that you can see evidence that the fibres have released all the dirt, makeup and oil after use, and that your Smitten is left perfectly clean again.