Smittens offer a luxurious feeling to clients and convenience for therapists, while gently preparing the skin for maximum absorption of products.
Every skin that comes into contact with Smittens will be grateful for it!
- Smittens will ensure that even the laziest of your clients will keep their skin clean in-between salon visits.
- They are a great value add for clients’ sensitive skin after invasive laser and other treatments. They can be included in the cost of the treatment.
- By being affordable for clients, and replacing them every 2 months – Smittens will contribute generously to your monthly profits.
- Brilliant for promotional use.
- Smittens are used in place of disposable sponges, wipes and cotton rounds, and in that way we work to assist salons in becoming more sustainable.
- Smittens save monthly costs on disposable items as they can be re-used for up to a year.
Smittens are non-bacteria forming, the respective fibres attract oil and water particles, and absorb anything that can be mechanically loosened into the internal structures of the cloth, leaving the skin as a blank canvas for the facial treatment. Because the fibres hold onto the dirt, the dirt isn’t dropped back onto the skin surface, but washed away down the drain.
The tiny micro fibres are 100 times finer than a human hair, and reach deep into the pores to collect the finest, microscopic particles of oil, dirt and even bacteria from the skin’s surface & remove them with very little effort.
Smittens give salons a sustainable and cost-effective alternative to sponges in treatments.
After using them to remove makeup, masks and peels, Smittens can be strerilized with other tools – in the microwave or washing machine, but don’t use bleach or fabric softeners. They can be used for up to 6 months, or gifted to the client.
Clients use Smittens to remove protective balms after laser treatments, and gently clean the skin with only water for burn wounds and sensitive skin after invasive procedures.
If you would like to stock Smittens, or use them in treatments, please contact us below for wholesale price list, our loyalty program and product training manual.
Retailers and salons can order their Smittens conveniently with their other essentials at these distributors:
Located in: Cape Town, Western Cape
Phone: +27 82 890 3965